Hi! If we sent you this link, we’re so excited to see you on July 23 for the (ideally first annual) Cryptid Block Party.
Booth Space Details:
- each space will be about 11 x 10 at least, to accommodate a 10 x 10 tent if you have one
- please bring your table and whatever you need, including a tent and chairs if you want
- *if you don’t have this stuff, let us know! we can help rent it from the Cincinnati Toolbank for under $15
- the space itself is normally Hellmann’s parking lot, and is partly gravel covered and partly grass covered
Note: We are not taking any payments for the booth spaces, but any vendor should have at least a temporary occupational license if you’re not registered to sell in Covington. it is $10 (free for nonprofits) and the form can be found at: https://www.covingtonky.gov/government/departments/finance#register-your-business
- setup will be from 10:15am-11am
- you can stop on the street right outside the lot temporarily if you need to unload anything
- closing stuff down will be from 5pm-6pm
- the event itself is from 11am – 5pm. if you can only be there for part of the time, please let us know in advance!
- we will have a porta-potty on site and may have use of the bathroom inside hellmann as well
- it’s probably going to be hot! we’ll try to bring extra shade but the whole lot won’t be shaded
- we will have pumps with hand sanitizer available
- we care a lot about reducing waste! we’ll have recycling containers on site and encourage everyone to minimize waste where possible
Please confirm you’re attending and send us:
- if you have a favorite cryptid, tell us which one
- a description of your booth for us to post on social media and list on our site
- a photo or logo we can share to brag about your presence
For any questions, comments, concerns, confusion, or confirmation, you can email Melissa at email@example.com or DM on Instagram @spacedisaster.